DGAP-News: TLG IMMOBILIEN AG SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES CONSTRUCTION FOR NEO OFFICE PROPERTY IN DRESDEN

2020. december 18., péntek, 10:52







DGAP-News: TLG IMMOBILIEN AG


/ Key word(s): Real Estate






TLG IMMOBILIEN AG SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES CONSTRUCTION FOR NEO OFFICE PROPERTY IN DRESDEN








18.12.2020 / 10:52




The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.




NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION IN OR INTO OR TO ANY PERSON LOCATED OR RESIDENT IN THE UNITED STATES, ITS TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS (INCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, GUAM, AMERICAN SAMOA, WAKE ISLAND AND THE NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS), ANY STATE OF THE UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (THE "UNITED STATES") OR IN OR INTO OR TO ANY PERSON RESIDENT OR LOCATED IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE IT IS UNLAWFUL TO PUBLISH OR DISTRIBUTE THIS DOCUMENT.



TLG IMMOBILIEN AG SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES CONSTRUCTION FOR NEO OFFICE PROPERTY IN DRESDEN



Berlin, 18 December 2020 - TLG IMMOBILIEN AG (the "Company" and together with its subsidiaries "TLG") has successfully completed construction work on the office property NEO in Dresden"s Neustadt district, after having received planning permission in mid-2019. Inspection is currently underway and TLG expects the office to open on schedule in January. The office property, which has approximately 15,000 sqm of lettable space, is already approximately 70% rented for an average of 10 years to an international blue-chip company and a government tenant. TLG is currently in advanced negotiations for the remaining 30%.



ABOUT THE "NEO" PROJECT



NEO stands for Neustadt, Efficiency & Offices in an excellent location. A total of around 15,000 m² of lettable space has been created, certified in accordance with the LEED Gold standard for ecological construction, as well as 132 parking spaces. The office property at Großenhainer Straße 5-7, 01097 Dresden is located in Dresden"s Neustadt district within walking distance of Neustadt train station and provides excellent connectivity to the A4 highway and train.



With its modern and timeless architecture, the ensemble fits perfectly into the surrounding buildings. In the multitenant office building all classical but also modern office concepts can be realized.



Contact

TLG IMMOBILIEN AG

E-Mail: IR@TLG.DE



About the Company



For over 25 years, the listed company TLG IMMOBILIEN AG has owned and rented out commercial properties in selected promising locations in Germany. The company continuously develops its portfolio and actively generates value through strategic investments and selected property acquisitions. The portfolio comprises mainly office properties in cities including Berlin, Dresden, Frankfurt/Main, Leipzig and Rostock. The properties of TLG IMMOBILIEN AG stand out not only due to their excellent locations but also because of their long-term rental or lease agreements. Its highly qualified employees guarantee extensive local market expertise at its individual locations. In 2020, TLG merged with Aroundtown SA (AT1) which is the controlling shareholder of TLG.
















18.12.2020 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.

The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
Archive at www.dgap.de



























Language: English
Company: TLG IMMOBILIEN AG

Hausvogteiplatz 12

10117 Berlin

Germany
Phone: 030 - 2470 - 50
Fax: 030 - 2470 - 7337
E-mail: ir@tlg.de
Internet: www.tlg.de
ISIN: DE000A12B8Z4
WKN: A12B8Z
Listed: Regulated Market in Frankfurt (General Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Hanover, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange
EQS News ID: 1156297





 
End of News DGAP News Service





1156297  18.12.2020 



fncls.ssp?fn=show_t_gif&application_id=1156297&application_name=news&site_id=geo_holding_tug
Tilos a hír bármilyen adatbázisba történő mentése vagy annak továbbítása harmadik fél számára;kereskedelmi viszonylatban vagy kereskedelmi céllal csak a Deutsche Gesellschaft für Ad-hoc-Publizität mbh írásos engedélyével történhet.

Közzétételek - archívum